Skip to main content

What's it called.....?

What's it called.....?

Hi team!

We ran a little poll in our Facebook instructor connect group recently to test your knowledge of the equipment! 

If you've completed our Instructor training, you'd know to refer to the equipment as a 'Salti Float'. Congrats to everyone who got it right!

We aim to keep the terminology consistent across all sites, and we rely on you to make that happen!

So if you notice someone at your centre referring to the equipment as a board, SUP or anything else - or if your marketing person is calling it something different to a Float, we'd be grateful if you could give them a little reminder that it's best known as the Salti Float. 


Team Salti 


Be the first to comment.

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart