Transforming aqua fitness, the Salti Float can be used for almost any kind of aqua based training. The Float is an open platform for freestyle classes, so any kind of workout moved from a land based session to a Salti session will provide a total body workout, firing the core, while giving participants a physical and mental challenge.
Some class suggestions include yoga, personal training, pilates, boot camp, rehab, meditation, circuit, tabata, HIIT training or even float boxing.
There's no limit to what kind of activity you do on a Salti Float. The Floats can also be used as a cross training tool for squads and your learn to swim program.
The float is great for individuals or group training. Your facility can transform aqua fitness by using the unstable base to get fit as you Float.
Moving your fitness program to water provides your body with great benefits:
- A full body workout with a focus on core strength
- Improves balance and stability
- Trains the brain and improves your ability to stay focused and in the present moment
- Increases your strength making your muscles work evenly
- Allows you to discover and use muscles that are hard to train and not often used
- It's low impact – great for recovery and remedial workouts
Most importantly, it's fun and offers a unique alternative to getting active!
Why choose Salti?
- Capacity to gain a fast return on investment and increase profits.
- There's no on-going fees or licences.
- Your staff can begin teaching immediately without the requirement of additional training.
- Full support and assistance from Salti HQ to ensure the success of your new program. We provide marketing, product and business support.
- Encourage a new demographic to use your facilities by introducing a fun and new way to get active.
- Attract new members and customers to your facility.
- Free up space in your studios and make the most of your pool space.
- Product specs
- Run classes
- Training and qualifications
- Buy a single Salti Float
- Buy an instructor pack
- About us