Salti group fitness training now available!
Are you ready to show your clients a fun and fresh way to get active? Become the face of Salti in your community and join our Salti group fitness instructor training program.
Our training gives new instructors the skills to develop and deliver safe, engaging and effective group fitness classes on water. At the end of our two day intensive program, you’ll be equipped with the tools to confidently instruct Salti group fitness classes to your community that will keep them coming back for more!
Eligible instructors will receive 9 CEC credits from Fitness Australia upon completion of the training.
During the course, you’ll learn
- The skills and expertise to plan and deliver safe and engaging Salti group fitness classes designed for clients of all skill and fitness levels.
- The ability to plan your own sessions for freestyle classes and teach pre-choreographed classes.
- An understanding of what it means to be a Salti group fitness instructor and the face of Salti in your community.
About the training
- Training will be led by Salti Master Trainer
- Assessments are a mix of theory and practical
- Course duration is 2 days
- Pre-course work: Nil
- Once instructors complete the Salti Group Fitness training, you will have 6 months free access to the Salti member portal which includes:
- education resources
- marketing support and materials
- new choreographed class plans and updates
- unlimited email and phone support
- access to the Salti instructor connect, a private forum for Salti instructors to connect, share ideas and knowledge.
Instructor training is open to anyone who is interested in further developing their knowledge of group fitness instructing. However, you must be a registered Group Exercise/ Gym Instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CECs.
If unsure, contact email@example.com to discuss.
Course fees and registrations
- If you are from a venue and you would like a program held for your instructors, please contact us using the form below for a quote.
- If you are an individual instructor, please complete the form below to request training in your area.
- More public trainings to be announced soon.
Fitness Australia approve the education delivered within the Scope of Practice for Registered Exercise Professionals and have allocated CECs accordingly to this program. Fitness Australia does not recognise the title of Salti Instructor as referred to within this program.