Salti instructor training
Are you ready to show your clients a fun and fresh way to get active?
Become the face of Salti in your community and join our Salti group fitness instructor training program.
Our training gives new instructors the skills to develop and deliver safe, engaging and effective group fitness classes on water. At the end of our two day intensive program, you’ll be equipped with the tools to confidently instruct Salti group fitness classes to your community that will keep them coming back for more!
A Salti instructor...
their community to get active
participants so they get the most effective workout
laughter and social interaction between participants
and shares in our passion with their community
Salti instructors are motivating, positive, inspiring, caring and passionate and always provide and maintain a high standard of customer experience. They influence the mood of the class, they are the expert, the educator and client's key motivator.
By adding the Salti instructor training program to your investment, your instructors will become leaders in your community and will gain the expertise to keep your clients coming back for more.
What others say
About the training
- Training is led by our world class Salti Master Trainer
- Assessments are a mix of theory and practical
- Course duration is 2 days
- Pre-course work: Nil
- Once instructors complete the Salti Group Fitness training, you will have access to the Salti member portal which includes:
- education resources
- marketing support and materials
- new choreographed class plans and updates
- unlimited email and phone support
- access to the Salti instructor connect, a private forum for Salti instructors to connect, share ideas and knowledge.
Instructor training is open to anyone who is interested in further developing their knowledge of group fitness instructing with Salti.
We do suggest that you:
- are a qualified group fitness instructor, yoga instructor, personal trainer or pilates instructor (or equivalent)
- have experience teaching in group fitness classes (land base or water)
- can swim 25 metres unassisted and be confident in the water (you'll be spending more than 50% of training in water)
You must be a registered group exercise/gym instructor to attain Fitness Australia CECs. If unsure, contact us to discuss.
Course fees and registrations
Are you from a venue?
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to request training at a venue closer to you.
Eligible instructors will receive 9 CEC credits from Fitness Australia upon completion of the training.
Fitness Australia approve the education delivered within the Scope of Practice for Registered Exercise Professionals and have allocated CECs accordingly to this program. Fitness Australia does not recognise the title of Salti Instructor as referred to within this program.